The high prevalence of uncontrolled hypertension in the southeastern US has been generally attributed to the large population of African Americans living in this area, as well as limited access to medical care and low socioeconomic status due to the largely rural population.
What does PUHT stand for?
PUHT stands for Prevalence of Uncontrolled Hypertension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Public Utility Holding Company Act
- Pu’ukohola Heiau National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- (Spin)-Projected Unrestricted Hartree-Fock
- Pulsed Ultra High Frequency System (E3GS)
- Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Partnership for Urban Health Research (Georgia State University)
- Phoenix Union High School (Phoenix, AZ)
- Peking University Health Science Centre (China)
- Phoenix Union High School District
- Placer Union High School District (Auburn, CA)