At regular intervals during the storage period, investigators analyzed the ground beef to measure mesophilic aerobic bacteria (APC), coliforms, psychrotrophic bacteria (PCT) and presumptive lactic acid bacteria (PLAB).
What does PLAB stand for?
PLAB stands for Presumptive Lactic Acid Bacteria
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLAB
We have 5 other meanings of PLAB in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Language Arts Assessment
- Professional Locksmiths Association of Alberta
- Public Lands Access Association (Montana)
- People's Liberation Army Air Force (China)
- Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance
- Packaged Liquid Air Augmented Rocket
- Programme for Land and Agrarian Studies (South Africa)
- Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Transcatheter Occlusion
- Paya Lebar Air Base
- Prepared Like a Bride (band)
- Private Lands Advisory Board (Lone Star Land Stewards Program; Texas Parks and Wildlife Department)
- Professional and Linguistics Assessment Board (UK)
- Public Library Advisory Board
- Poplar Level Area Business Association, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- PacifiCare Life Assurance Company (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Pattern Languages: Addressing Challenges
- Prior Learning Assessment Center (academic credit assessment)
- Product Liability Advisory Council, Inc.
- Public Lands Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Public Library Access Card