We also are having conversations about additional strategies: Presumptive Eligibility for pregnant women and Express Lane Eligibility for children.
What does PEPW stand for?
PEPW stands for Presumptive Eligibility for Pregnant Women
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEPW
We have 2 other meanings of PEPW in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Evaluation and Program Transformation (mailing list)
- Philippine Educational Placement Test
- Portable Electric Power Tools
- Positron Emission Particle Tracking
- Pulka Eimu, Pulka Teku (Latvian dance festival)
- Public Employee Pension Transparency Act (proposed law)
- Peace and Emergency Planning Unit (Leeds City Council; UK)
- Periodical and Electronic Press Union (Greece)
- Protectorate Education Progressive Union (Sierra Leone)
- Plasma-Enhanced Physical Vapor Deposition
- Presumptively Eligible Pregnant Women (Medicaid)
- Przedsiebiorstwo Elektromontazowe Przemyslu Weglowego (Polish: Installation Coal Industry Company)
- Physician Education Project in Workplace Health Project (Ontario, Canada)
- Per Employee per Year (cost analysis)
- Presentation Element Parser, YACC
- Protect the Earth, Protect Yourself
- Proactive Essex Police Youth Strategy (UK)
- Private Export Processing Zone
- Paranormal Experiences Questionnaire
- Partners for Environmental Quality (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presumptive eligibility for pregnant women also sends a much more positive message to women about the likelihood that they will qualify for Medicaid coverage, which in itself may be an incentive to apply.