[FIGURE 1 OMITTED [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Pneumatic control instruments powered by pressurized natural gas had been widely utilized in the natural gas industry as pressure controllers, valve positioners, and I/P(electric current to pressure) transducers.
What does PNG stand for?
PNG stands for Pressurized Natural Gas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNG
We have 94 other meanings of PNG in our Acronym Attic
- Peer Networking Group (various locations)
- Pencil Necked Geek
- Pencil Notes on Gum (philatelic imperfection)
- Pennsylvania National Guard (est. 1747)
- Persona Non Grata
- Personaggio Non Giocante (Italian)
- Pipeline Natural Gas
- Plano Nacional de Graduaçao (Portuguese: National Graduate; Brazil)
- PNGs Not GIF
- Portable Network Graphics (graphic file standard/extension)
- Private Non-Guaranteed (bond)
- Private, Non-Governmental
- Professional Numismatists Guild
- Program on Networked Governance (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Project Next Generation (various organizations)
- Proportional Navigation Guidance Law
- Pseudorandom Noise Generator
- Papua New Guinea Institute of Medical Research
- Pacific Northwest Golf Association
- Papua New Guinea Angco (coffee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polyethylene (PE) Pipe PE pipe is used for a wide range of applications, including distribution of pressurized natural gas, pipelines carrying petroleum and petroleum products, and other chemicals, underground loops for geothermal heating and cooling systems, distribution of compressed gases and air, potable water mains and service lines, and sanitary and storm sewer systems.