His plans for the company include focusing more energy on its new product, the CT3000 non-invasive pressure-flow system.
What does P-F stand for?
P-F stands for Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P-F
We have 85 other meanings of P-F in our Acronym Attic
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Procurement Form
- Placement Finite State Automata
- Prioritized Fixed Spreading Gain
- Parliament/Funkadelic (1970's funk group)
- Projection Gas Immersion Laser Doping (semiconductors)
- Prioritized Generalized Multi-Code
- Primary Generalized Tonic/Clonic (epileptic seizure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Until recently, very little research has been done pertaining to the use of FRP in piping applications, particularly for pressure-flow applications.