As per the deal, Expro will undertake analysis of more than 100 pressure volume temperature (PVT) studies in a contract award with Gazprom in the Badra field situated close to the Iranian border, said the UK well flow management firm in statement.
What does P-V-T stand for?
P-V-T stands for Pressure Volume Temperature (also seen as PVT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P-V-T
We have 82 other meanings of P-V-T in our Acronym Attic
- Platelet-Thrombin Complex
- Pressure-Temperature (thermodynamics diagram)
- Point to Multipoint
- Passive Top Attack Armor Protection System
- Posttraumatic Child Therapy
- Packet Temporary Mobile Subscriber Identity (GSM 03.60 version 7.4.1)
- Post-Tsunami Operational Management Structure
- Phagocytic Cells of the Thymic Reticulum
- Power Voltage
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expro will be responsible for taking up analysis of over 100 pressure volume temperature (PVT) studies in a contract award with Gazprom in the Badra field located near the Iranian border.
0 features an improved system for generating pressure volume temperature (PVT) data and for integrating user-added PVT data.