Pressure systems travel from west to east across the country.
What does PSYS stand for?
PSYS stands for Pressure Systems (weather forecasts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Palm Springs Youth League (baseball; Palm Springs, CA)
- Pearson Seminar on Youth Leadership (Canada)
- Perkins School of Youth Ministry
- Predictive System for Multimetrics (water quality; UK)
- Pacific Symphony Youth Orchestra (California)
- Psychological Operations
- Physiological Operations (US DoD)
- Psychological Operations (plural, PSYOP is preferred)
- Psychological Operations Report
- Pharmaceutical System Research and Intelligence Center (Thailand)
- Philippine Society of Youth Science Clubs
- Public Sustained Yield Unit (forestry management)
- Park Share Your Wares (eBay category)
- Please Show Your Work
- Psychological Warfare
- Partially Stabilized Zirconic
- Perimeter Security Zone
- Perpustakaan Sultanah Zanariah
- Polnoe Sobranie Zakonov Rossiiskoi Imperii (Russian: Complete Law Collection of the Russian Empire; book)
- Prep Sports Zone (high school sports website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One major advantage of VFDs over constant pressure systems is the elimination of the PRVs.
One and the same appliance permits the operation of two gear and/or piston pumps with independent pressure systems and feed quantities.
After the emergency landing, the Tokyo-based airline checked the pressure systems but could not find any anomaly, the airline officials said, adding that it will conduct a detailed inspection.
Flow UK, tel:+44 (0)145 589 5310, fax:+44 (0)145 589 5305, are suppliers of ultra high pressure systems that kill off dangerous micro-organisms.