The considerable range in quantity and pressure ratios achieved by the storage facility ensures customers maximum operating flexibility.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Pressure Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Prayer Request
- Precipitation Radar
- Pregnancy Rate
- Preliminary Review
- Presidência da República (Portugal)
- Presidente da República (Portuguese President)
- Presidente da República (Portuguese: President of the Republic)
- Presidente da República (President of the Republic)
- Press Release
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software consists of two modes: Design, wherein users can size the compressor and turbine to the required pressure ratios to match the power and rotational speed, and Analysis, where users can manipulate geometries and examine system performance as it interacts with the compressor and turbine maps.
com (2) Professor and Dean, PG Co- PDACE, Gulbarga, India (3) Former VC-JNTU University, Hyderabad, India (4) Professor, Women's College, Gulbarga, India Table 1: Analogous quantities of classical hydraulic analogy 2D gas flow Free Surface incompressible water flow Temperature ratio T/T0 Hydraulic depth ratio h/h0 Density ratio Hydraulic depth ratio h/h0 Pressure ratio P/P0 Sq of hydraulic depths ratio (h/h0)2 Sound Velocity a0 Wave Velocity _(gh) Mach number V/ a0 Froude number V/_(gh) Velocity ratio V/Vmax Velocity ratio V/ Vmax Subsonic flow M<1 Streaming Water flow Fr<1 Supersonic flow M>1 Shooting Water Flow Fr>1 Compressible shock Hydraulic jump
5) The pressure ratio across the friction pipe and the convergent nozzle were given respectively as follows [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (6) When the total pressure ratio [xi] = [[P.