7) showed the Pressure Drop Correction Factor (PDCF) for 6" (152 mm) through 10" (254 mm) ducts.
What does PDCF stand for?
PDCF stands for Pressure Drop Correction Factor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDCF
- Personal Data Change Form
- Perth and District Community Foundation (Canada)
- Pest Diagnostic Clinic FactSheet
- Philippine Deaf Christian Fellowship
- Pit Disassembly and Conversion Facility
- Policy Dialogue and Convening Facility (South Africa)
- Precision Die Cutting & Finishing Co.
- pressure derived collateral flow
- Prevention and Detection of Corporate Fraud
- Primary Data Communication File
- Primary Dealer Credit Facility (US Federal Reserve)
- Primitive D-Cube of Failure
- Primitive D-Cube of Fault
- Private Domestic Capital Formation
- Product Description and Classification Forum
- Professional Diploma in Computer Forensics
- Programme Development and Coordination Facility
- Provider Data Change Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2005 ASHRAE Handbook--Fundamentals, chapter 35, provides data on the pressure drop correction factor for flex for the percent of compression extending to 30% (ASHRAE 2005, Figure 8, page 35.