The investment in machinery will be $15 million, but he's holding off on ordering the pellet press dies from the U.
What does P/D stand for?
P/D stands for Press Die
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P/D
We have 132 other meanings of P/D in our Acronym Attic
- Prices Current
- Property Casualty (insurance)
- Protein to Creatinine Ratio
- Physical/Chemical Closed Loop Life Support
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- Problem/Change Report
- Payable Date (stock dividends)
- Pickup and Delivery (shipping)
- Pitch-To-Diameter (ratio - geometric parameter used in nuclear fuel bundles)
- Plasma Level/Dose (ratio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Easter from Press Engineering and technicians in the Press Die Maintenance section use Delcam's Power Solution software as part of their contribution to this proud achievement.
Caterpillar Construction and Mining Div, E Peoria, IL, developed a system to speed fabrication of track shoes of varying lengths by automating press die changes and part length setup operations.