Madoff's class are learning all about different presidents of the United States of America and how people picked them to be president by voting.
What does POTUSA stand for?
POTUSA stands for Presidents Of The United States of America (musical group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Purchasing Online Tracking System (US NIH)
- Plain Old Telephone Service and Pretty Amazing New Stuff
- Polarization Transfer by a Selective Homonuclear Technique
- Pirates of the Spanish Main (game)
- Party of the Truth (Fiji)
- Permissive Overreaching Transfer Trip
- Philosophy of Time Travel (book from the movie Donnie Darko)
- People of the United States
- President Of The United States
- Presidents of the United States (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam, Colin Meloy of The Decemberists, Thomas Lauderdale of Pink Martini, Britt Daniel of Spoon, Chris Walla of Death Cab for Cutie, singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright, Krist Novoselic, formerly with Nirvana and now with Flipper, Corin Tucker of Sleater-Kinney, and Dave Dederer of the Presidents of the United States of America.
Minus 5, Harvey Danger, and the Presidents of the United States of America.
The Presidents of the United States of America may be headlining a gig in Newcastle tomorrow, but all eyes and ears may be on their support act instead.
The first, they say, was the Concert to Benefit the Pedro Zamora Foundation, which was to be held at Los Angeles's Great Western Forum and was to feature acts such as Jewel, Joan Osborne, Soul Asylum, the Presidents of the United States of America, and Extra Fancy.
The Presidents of the United States of America are splitting up.
At stake are career-enhancing prizes, including an opening slot for the multi-platinum The Presidents of the United States of America at one of their local shows in 2005, time in a recording studio, an opportunity to perform at Bumbershoot 2005, production of a CD thanks to Discmakers, and guaranteed airplay on KNDD-FM 107.
American rock band The Presidents of the United States of America have reformed and are descending on Newcastle's Carling Academy this month.