Madoff's class are learning all about different presidents of the United States of America and how people picked them to be president by voting.
What does POTUSA stand for?
POTUSA stands for Presidents Of The United States of America (musical group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Purchasing Online Tracking System (US NIH)
- Plain Old Telephone Service and Pretty Amazing New Stuff
- Polarization Transfer by a Selective Homonuclear Technique
- Pirates of the Spanish Main (game)
- Party of the Truth (Fiji)
- Permissive Overreaching Transfer Trip
- Philosophy of Time Travel (book from the movie Donnie Darko)
- People of the United States
- President Of The United States
- Presidents of the United States (band)
- President of the United States of America
- The Presidents of the United States of America (band)
- Personnel Orbit Transfer Vehicle
- Plain Old Television
- Planet of the Vampires (movie)
- Paragraph of the Week (education)
- Parting of the Ways (Doctor Who)
- Patents on the Web
- Patient of the Week (House, TV show)
- Peek of the Week
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam, Colin Meloy of The Decemberists, Thomas Lauderdale of Pink Martini, Britt Daniel of Spoon, Chris Walla of Death Cab for Cutie, singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright, Krist Novoselic, formerly with Nirvana and now with Flipper, Corin Tucker of Sleater-Kinney, and Dave Dederer of the Presidents of the United States of America.
Minus 5, Harvey Danger, and the Presidents of the United States of America.