He was nominated for the prestigious Presidential Award of Excellence for Math and Science Teaching; was named to the National Honor Roll of Outstanding American Teachers (2005-2006); was the Middle Tennessee Science and Engineering Fair Teacher of the Year (2005-2006); and was named the "Teacher of the Year" by the Tennessee Junior Science Humanities Symposium (2007).
What does PAOE stand for?
PAOE stands for Presidential Award of Excellence (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PAOE in our Acronym Attic
- Presence and Age of Own Children, Females (census)
- Prairie Association of Christian Schools (Canada)
- Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Task Force (Philippines)
- Peripheral Arterial Obliterative Disease (biomedicine)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Post Academisch Onderwijs Diergeneeskunde (Dutch: Postgraduate Education Veterinary Medicine; Merelbeke, Belgium)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusion Disease in Fontaine's Stage IIB
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease 1
- Portable Atmospheric Observation Data Measuring System (USAF Space Command)
- Port A Open Drain Register
- Picasso Academy of Event Management (Jaipur, India)
- Pentecostal Assemblies Of God
- Post Academisch Onderwijs Geneeskunde (Dutch: Postgraduate Medical Education)
- Polyamine Oxidase
- Patriarch Athenagoras Orthodox Institute (Berkeley, CA)
- Peak Acid Output after Insulin (gastroenterology)
- Pulmonary Artery Obstruction Index
- Population Association of Japan (est. 1948)
- Panthessalonikios Athlitikos Omilos Konstantinoupolis (Athletic Club of Constantinople in Thessaloniki; Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Promotion Austria on Line (Austrian clothing retailer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marcia Barnes of Mitchell Blackstock Barnes Wagoner Ivers & Sneddon in Little Rock was honored with a Presidential Award of Excellence.