Bush plans to appoint Bernard Daines, chairman and CEO of Linux Networx, as a member of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee (PITAC).
What does PITAC stand for?
PITAC stands for President's Information Technology Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PITAC
We have 2 other meanings of PITAC in our Acronym Attic
- Palestinian Information Technology Association
- Paper Industry Technical Association (UK)
- Paranormal Investigation Team of Atlanta (Georgia)
- Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance (Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development)
- Pipeline Integrity Technology Associates
- Plug in the Answer (math strategy)
- Point-in-time Architecture
- Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (India)
- Pacific Islands Tax Administrators Association (Fiji)
- Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Center (est. 1962; Pakistan)
- Primary Industries Training Advisory Council (Australia)
- Pandemic Influenza Technical Advisory Group (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care
- Prime Information Technology and Networks (Australia)
- Postpay IC (Integrated Circuit) for Touch and Pay (smart card;Japan)
- Preparing Indigenous Teachers for Alaska Schools
- Pacific Inland Tariff Bureau (Portland, OR)
- Pain In The Butt
- Pass It to Bulis (Vancouver Canucks hockey blog; Vancouver, Canada)
- Pepper in the Brandy (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ching-chih Chen's professional career was further highlighted when she was appointed by President Clinton to serve as a member of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee (PITAC).