In 1993, President Bill Clinton appointed Rudman to the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, of which Rudman was chairman from 1995 to 2001.
What does PFIAB stand for?
PFIAB stands for President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (White House)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Public Finance Initiative
- Public Financial Institution (India)
- Purolator Facet, Inc. (Franklin, TN)
- Pennsylvania Floral Industry Association
- Performance First Index Account (USAA)
- polarization fluorescence immunoassay
- Professional Flooring Installers Association
- Public Financial Inspection Agency
- Public Funds Investment Act (Texas)
- Pet Food Industry Association of Australia
- Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Prison Fellowship International Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Private Finance Initiative Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his four-page opinion, Magistrate Judge John Facciola denied the dismissal, saying there could still be e-mails unaccounted for, as e-mail searches were limited to offices subject to Federal Records Act preservation guidelines, while offices that adhere to the PRA, which include the National Security Council, the Council of Economic Advisers, and the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, were bypassed.
On June 30, a special investigatory panel convened by the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, headed by former Sen.
For years the millionaire tax lawyer had been considered an "intelligence groupie," avidly frequenting the fringes of the espionage world, and, under Gerald Ford, sitting on the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.