The report also stated that the project is funded by the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief with support from the Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon partnership.
What does PEPFAR stand for?
PEPFAR stands for President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Practical Experiences in Professional Education (Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Professional Education Personnel Evaluation (Montgomery, AL)
- Prolonged Elevated Pollution Episode
- Photoelectron-Photoelectron Coincidence
- Professional Education Prevention and Early Detection
- Petroleum Electronic Pricing Exchange
- Pakistan Environmental Protection Foundation (Peshawar, Pakistan)
- Physical Education, Physical Fitness (Long Beach City College; California)
- Polish Environmental Partnership Foundation (Poland)
- Prevention of Environmental Pollution from Agricultural Activity (UK)
- Public Employees Police and Fire Fund
- Pan-European Pensions Group (consortium)
- Planning and Environmental Policy Group (UK)
- Plant Environmental Physiology Group (British Ecological Society and the Society for Experimental Biology; UK)
- Primitive Equation Persian Gulf
- Program on Education Policy and Governance (Harvard University)
- Partnerships for Environmental Public Health (US NIH)
- Philadelphia Estate Practitioner Handbook (Philadelphia Bar Association; Philadelphia, PA)
- Post Embolic Pulmonary Hypertension
- Promotion of European Passive Houses
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Horizons Program was a collaboration with the International Center for Research on Women, the International HIV/AIDS Alliance, PATH, Tulane University, Family Health International, and Johns Hopkins University and was funded by the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the generous support of the American people through the U.
President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) has led to increased access to such medications in PEPFAR-funded countries and cost savings of more than $300 million between 2005 and 2008.
President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, the main U.
The effort, which will work in collaboration with the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, is a joint project of the Office of the U.
The National Institutes of Health has announced a new initiative to strengthen medical education in Sub-Saharan Africa, in collaboration with the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, known as PEPFAR.