Residents who were tenants at the time of the transfer, and who have been Whitefriars tenants continuously since that time, can claim to buy their homes under the Preserved Right to Buy.
What does PRTB stand for?
PRTB stands for Preserved Right to Buy (tenant agreement)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRTB
We have 3 other meanings of PRTB in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsed Radar Transmitter
- Post Repair Test & Trials
- Pasar Regional Tanah Abang (Indonesian: Tanah Abang Regional Market; Indonesia)
- Pembrokeshire Rail Travellers Association (UK)
- Professional Retriever Trainers Association
- Progressive Research and Training for Action (Oakland, CA)
- Proximal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Puerto Rico Tennis Association
- Parson Russell Terrier Association of America
- Partido Renovador Trabalhista Brasileiro (Brazil political party)
- Private Residential Tenancies Board (est. 2004; dispute resolution; Ireland)
- Partido Revolucionario de los Trabajadores Centroamericanos (El Salvador)
- PEPSU Road Transport Corporation (India)
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- Potomac River Transportation Company
- Poultry Research and Training Centre (Bangladesh)
- Protected Real Time Clock (Intel)
- Psychoeducational Research and Training Centre (Canada)
- Puerto Rico Telephone Company
- Puerto Rico Tourism Company