The "ready to learn" material can be added to a student's plan of assigned work to create attainable goals, while the mastered material can be used to show Present Levels of Performance.
What does PLP stand for?
PLP stands for Present Levels of Performance (education)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLP
We have 260 other meanings of PLP in our Acronym Attic
- Positive Launch Procedures
- Power Law Process (reliability)
- Power Limits Program
- Pre-mobilization Legal Preparation
- Precision Learning Program (PTC)
- Preferred Legal Plan (Miami, FL)
- Preferred Lenders Program (SBA delegates loan approval, closing, and most servicing to these lenders)
- Preformed Line Products (Cleveland, OH)
- Premier Lodging Program (US government)
- Premium Licensing Program (Citrix)
- Presentation Level Protocol
- Preserve Life, Limit the Effects, Promote recovery (goals of first responders)
- Primary Leadership Programme (UK)
- Private Label Partners, Inc. (Elmont, NY)
- Private Label Product
- Private Leaning Post
- Product Line Practice
- Product Line Profitability
- Professeur de Lycée Professionnel (French: Professional High School Teacher)
- Programming Language Paradigm (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the Welsh Assembly Government said, 'The overall message is that the present levels of performance are not good enough.
Like all data in ALEKS, the Present Levels of Performance (PLOP) details are dynamic and always current with the student's latest performance.