But he added later: "We have not decided that the new level of our policy rates, the present level, was the lowest level that we could never cross, whatever the future circumstances are.
What does PLEP stand for?
PLEP stands for Present Level(s) of Educational Performance
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PLEP
We have 1 other meaning of PLEP in our Acronym Attic
- Pipe Line End Manifold
- Provinciale Limburgse Electriciteits Maatschappij (The Netherlands)
- Pacific Lighthouse Environmental Management Services Inc. (Canada)
- Public Leadership Education Network
- Plenis Coloribus (Latin: in Full Colours)
- Public Legal Education Network of Alberta (Red Deer, Alberta, Canada)
- Parents' Lifelines of Eastern Ontario (Canada)
- Party Leaders and Elected Officials
- Positive Learning Environment Plan (Canada)
- Postech Live-In English Program (South Korea)
- Philadelphia Local Emergency Planning Committee (Pennsylvania)
- Primrose Lake Evaluation Range (Canada)
- Parallel-Line Equal-Space
- Paul Lewin Electrical Services (UK)
- Pipeline End Sled (subsea pipelines)
- Pipeline End Structure (energy production)
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Space
- Professional Law Enforcement Seminars
- Professional Locum and Employment Services (Hampton, Victoria, Australia)
- Persons of Limited English-Speaking Ability (training and employment program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PRINCETON, NJ -- As the debate on illegal immigration legislation has been renewed in Congress, Gallup's annual Minority Rights and Relations survey finds Hispanics most likely to say immigration into the United States should be kept at its present level rather than increased or decreased.
Speaking at the meeting, Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo pointed out that for Africa's fish consumption to remain at its already-low present level, fish production must increase by more than 250% by the year 2015.
We're looking forward to reaching 100% production capacity at Fab 30 by the end of the year from our present level of approximately 60% while using the most advanced technologies.
The ITRS projects the decrease of gate linewidths used in state-of-the-art IC manufacturing from present levels of approximately 250 nm to below 70 nm within several years.
Knowing carbon-14's half-life allows scientists to determine the age of fossils and other ancient remains by measuring present levels of carbon-14 radioactivity.
The value of noncash items, such as benefits and equity arrangements, has grown from less than 5% in 1975 to a present level of 30% to 40%.
The activity will not subside much below the present level until 1992," McIntosh says.