With the Prescription Drug User Fee Act moving towards reauthorization, a recent public forum hinted at how that debate may play out on Capitol Hill.
What does PADUFA stand for?
PADUFA stands for Prescription Drug User Fee Act
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Primary Androgen Deprivation Therapy
- Programming and Debugging Tool (software)
- Public Art Development Trust (UK)
- Parallel and Distributed Systems: Testing, Analysis, and Debugging (workshop)
- Process Architecture Design Technology
- Pendidikan Anak Dini Usia (Indonesian: Age of Early Childhood Education)
- Persatuan Alumni Doktor USM (Universiti Sains Malaysia; Malay: USM Doctor Alumni Association; Kelantan, Malaysia)
- Preferred, Acceptable, Discouraged, Unacceptable (contracting)
- Protected Areas Data Unit (environmental conservation; various locations; International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources)
- Platform Aft Door Undogged
- Platform Aft Door Unlatched
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence (Georgia)
- Project against Domestic Violence
- Presbyterians Against Domestic Violence Network
- Panel On Air Defense Weapons (NATO)
- Protected Active Dry Yeast (food science)
- People and Dogs Zones (Encinitas, CA)
- Everett, WA, USA - Paine Field/Snohomish County International Airport (Airport Code)
- Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation)
- Page Address Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
To speed up the review process, pharmaceutical makers in 1992 reluctantly agreed to pay user fees to hire more reviewers under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA).
Fee Simple The Prescription Drug User Fee Act of 1992 has not resulted in companies buying federal approval of new drugs.