Beginning as the pharmaceutical industry's focal point for learning, exchanging ideas, and networking on issues related to the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA) compliance, the Alliance recognized changes in the industry and expanded its reach to include commercial compliance concerns facing its members.
What does PDMA stand for?
PDMA stands for Prescription Drug Marketing Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDMA
We have 12 other meanings of PDMA in our Acronym Attic
- Personalized Digital Museum Assistant
- Perte de Données Maximum Admissible (French: Maximum Allowable Data Loss)
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency (est. 2004; Japan)
- Pharmaceutical Drug Manufacturers Association
- Phase Division Multiple Access
- Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association
- Philippine Die and Mold Association, Inc (Manila, Philippines)
- Plastic Deformation Magnetic Assembly
- Polarisation Division Multiple Access
- Pressurized Docking Mating Adapter
- Product Development & Management Association
- Programa de Doctorado en Matemáticas Aplicadas
- Provincial Disaster Management Agency (Pakistan)
- Provincial Disaster Management Authority (Pakistan)
- Provisioning-Driven Memory Administration (Telcordia)
- Public Discussion of Moderator Actions (internet forums)
- President Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard
- Paraglider Dead Man's Curve (sport aviation)
- Parallel and Distributed Methods in Verification (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington has also attempted to ensure the honest branding of pharmaceuticals through the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
One statute that prohibits this type of criminal behavior is the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA), which prohibits the resale of free samples.