Representatives from the Assemblies of God denomination at the meeting offered support to 40 local churches in the North, while the Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea discussed the possibility of building a public nursery.
What does PROK stand for?
PROK stands for Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROK
- Projectada (Portuguese: project; postal usage)
- Project Code
- People Relying on Just Enough Cash to Survive
- Project Officer
- Providence Journal (newspaper)
- Project Transition
- Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
- Peoples Republic Of Korea
- Princeton Report on Knowledge (Princeton University, New Jersey)
- Public Record Office London (UK)
- Physical Review Online Archive (from the American Physical Society)
- Productos Lacteos SA (Guatemala)
- Productos Lacteos San Antonio, S.A.
- Jornadas Sobre Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Professional Laboratory Information System (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Process-Oriented Learning and Information EXchange
- Program Logic and Linkages (program planning model; Center for Development and Research in Evaluation; Malaysia)