We are not any Presbyterian Church; we are The Presbyterian Church in Canada.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Presbyterian Church In Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Command Course
- Pre-Construction Conference (various companies)
- Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
- Precision Carpet Care (Austin, TX)
- Precision Castparts Corp. (Portland, OR)
- Precompiler, Common
- Pregnancy Care Center (various locations)
- Prematurely Condensed Chromosomes (genome studies)
- Premise Communication Cord (standard)
- Prepaid Calling Card (phones)
- Presbyterian Church in Chinatown (San Francisco, CA)
- Presbyterian Church of Coventry (Presbyterian Church in America)
- Presbyterian Community Center (various locations)
- President Country Club (Thailand)
- President's Conference Committee (as in PCC Streetcars)
- Presidential Campaign Committee (various organizations)
- Presión Capilar en Cuña (Spanish: Capilary Wedge Pressure)
- Press Complaints Commission (UK)
- Preston City Council (UK)
- Prevention Coordination Center (authority in the Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Church Union did not kill the Presbyterian Church in Canada, but it is now suffering a long painful demise as a result of deep and powerful historical forces.
PWRDF filed the application along with the United Church of Canada, the Mennonite Central Committee, the Presbyterian Church in Canada, the Christian Reformed Church and the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada.
Previously, students who graduated from Regent would be required to take 15 additional courses--which were usually spread over a year and a half--at one of Canada's three Presbyterian colleges before they could be accepted as ministers in the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
Shanghai WE ARE A delegation of 11--four from the Anglican Church of Canada, four from the Presbyterian Church in Canada and three from the United Church of Canada--visiting Shanghai, Nanjing, Kunming and Beijing at the invitation of the China Christian Council.
Andrew Johnston of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
s National Council of the Churches of Christ, the World Alliance of Reformed Churches, the Presbyterian Church in Canada and several other national church websites.
Richard Fee, moderator of the Presbyterian Church in Canada, said that it was the churches' understanding that they could submit more files to Ms.