The next steps toward transition are further refinement of the transition plan to address user evaluations and preplanned product improvement.
What does P3I stand for?
P3I stands for Preplanned Product Improvement
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of P3I
We have 5 other meanings of P3I in our Acronym Attic
- P388 Leukemia Cells Resistant
- P388 Leukemia Cells Sensitive
- Proline 38 Replaced with Alanine
- Poly (3-Alkylthiophene)
- Parent's Perceptions of Primary Care Measure (child care study)
- Phase 3, Satellite D (amateur radio satellite)
- Plans, Policy, and Programs Division
- Participatory 3-Dimensional Modelling
- Poly (3-Hexylthiophene)
- Planning, Performance, Process & Innovative Solutions
- Pre-Planned Product Improvement Program
- particle-particle particle-mesh (method)
- Past 3 Months
- Personnel Policy Projection Model
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Poly (3-Octylthiophene)
- Pentium III Processor
- Platform for Privacy Preference Project
- Privacy Preferences Platform (Internet privacy)
- Procollagen 3 Peptide (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the program was conceived, the long-term vision included a strategy for preplanned product improvements, making the current upgrade installations a very smooth process.
The desired capability is identified, end-state requirements are established, and development occurs in incremental phases or blocks of preplanned product improvements with technology insertion based on technological maturity.