Riyadh, Jumada II 10, 1434, Apr 20, 2013, SPA -- Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Deputy Premier, Minister of Defense, and Vice-President of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, received here today the Undersecretary of Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Call and Guidance for Islamic Affairs and Chairman of the Council's Preparatory Committee Dr.
What does PREPCOMM stand for?
PREPCOMM stands for Preparatory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Professional Research Experience Program
- Programmable Electronics Performance
- Progressively Reaching Excellence in Professionalism (Texas A&M University)
- Prepare Field Artillery Movement Request
- Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority
- People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak
- Partido Regionalista del País Leonés (Spain)
- Programming Environment for Parallel Architectures
- Preparation Communications
- Preparedness Command (PrepCom 1 Communications)
- Preissuance Data Entry (insurance)
- Pennsylvania Research and Economic Partnership Network
- Pre-Positioned Force, Equipment, or Supplies (US DoD)
- Prepositioned Storage
- Pearl River Estuary Pollution Project (Hong Kong)
- Preferred Realtor Profit Program (San Diego, CA)
- Process Experimental Pilot Plant
- Prepare Post-Shakedown Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have seen this happening during my work with members from the Preparatory Committee for the National Dialogue Conference (NDC).
Qatar and Saudi Arabia yesterday signed the minutes of the joint meeting of the Preparatory Committee for the fourth session of the Qatari-Saudi Joint Co-ordination Council.
| VIENNA, April 30 (KUNA) -- First session of Preparatory Committee (PrepCom) of 2015 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) Review Conference, kicks off here on Monday, and would last for two weeks, headed by Australian ambassador in Geneva Peter Woolcott.
Iraqiya spokesman Haidar al-Mulla said, earlier today, that the bloc "rejects participation in the preparatory committee if Premier Nouri al-Maliki does promptly implement Arbil agreement".
On his part, Dean of Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University for Postgraduate Studies and Academic Research Abdullah Al-Khalaf, who is also head of the preparatory committee, said success in such venues is due to Allah's grace first and foremost.
Chullikatt, addressing the preparatory committee in New York Feb.
Daraa preparatory committee discussed during its meeting today the preparations and procedures that should be taken to start national dialogue sessions which will start on Sunday and lasts until September 18th.