Prediction of postoperative renal function by preoperative serum creatinine level and three-dimensional diagnostic image reconstruction in patients with renal cell carcinoma.
What does PSCL stand for?
PSCL stands for Preoperative Serum Creatinine Level
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSCL
We have 7 other meanings of PSCL in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia School and Community IPM (Integrated Pest Management) Partnership (Philadelphia, PA)
- Philippine Studies Conference of Japan
- Portland Small Circle Jujitsu (Oregon)
- Psychology/Sociology/Criminal Justice (Peru State College; Peru, NE)
- Plongée Spéléo Club Jeunes Années (Vénissieux, France)
- Public Service Commission of Kenya
- Pervasive Services Class Library (Pervasive Software Inc.)
- Piano Spostamenti Casa Lavoro (Italian: Telecommuting Plan)
- Plastic Strapping Company Ltd. (UK)
- Political Science Computational Laboratory (Stanford University; California)
- Primary Strategy Consultant Leaders (educational leadership development; UK)
- Public School Contracts Law (New Jersey)
- Petroleum Supply Committee for Latin America (US Navy)
- Master Chief Personnel Specialist
- Master Chief Port Security Specialist (USCG rating)
- Pale Sun Crescent Moon (Cowboy Junkies album)
- Parametric Software Cost Model
- Pennsylvania Society for Communications Managers
- Physical Sciences and Mathematics (various schools)
- Power Steering Control Module (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The donors' mean preoperative serum creatinine level significantly increased from 0.
All patients with a preoperative serum creatinine level of at least 1.