of Michigan) supply hospitalists, internists, anesthesiologists, allied health professionals, fellows, residents and medical students with a reference to various aspects of care of the surgical patient, focusing on preoperative and postoperative medical management and not intraoperative management.
What does PRE-OP stand for?
PRE-OP stands for Preoperative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Public Reported Escape (UK, gas industry)
- Pura Raza Española (Spanish: pure Spanish breed)
- Prepare Field Artillery Fire Order
- Before (Prefix)
- Pre-Battlefield Awareness Data Dissemination
- PRE-CONSTruction CONFerence
- Predendritic Cell
- Pre-Initial Planning Conference
- Preliminary Regional Experiment for STORM
- Pre-Validation (accounting)
- Performance Routing Engine 1
- Production Rate of Estradiol (estrogen)
- Pennsylvania Rural Electric Association
- Pension Real Estate Association
- Philips Research East Asia
- Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003
- Professional Real Estate Agent
- Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of this study was to determine the incidence of preoperative malnutrition in our hip and knee replacement population and to examine the correlation between the patients' nutritional grading scores and the prevalence of a positive nasal Staphylococcus cultures.
Dear Editor: We read with interest the case report from the EAR, NOSE, & THROAT JOURNAL entitled "Successful elective surgery in a patient with a positive preoperative cocaine toxicology screen" by Drs.
The Use of Hypnosis in the Management of Preoperative Anxiety and Postoperative Pain in a Patient Undergoing Laminectomy.
The aim of any preoperative breast MRI study is twofold: staging to determine the local extent of biopsy-proven cancer and screening to identify previously undetected cancer in the same or contralateral breast.
patients undergoing coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG) were given preoperative inspiratory muscle training to determine the effect on post-operative pulmonary complications.