The Institute of Medicine determined in 2010 that 600 IU of vitamin D daily was adequate for pregnant and lactating women, and most prenatal vitamins contain at least 400 IU per pill.
What does PNV stand for?
PNV stands for Prenatal Vitamins
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNV
We have 20 other meanings of PNV in our Acronym Attic
- Per Net Usable Square Foot
- Personal Neo Urban Transport (Honda concept car)
- Phosphatase 1 Nuclear Targeting Subunit (protein)
- Possible Nuclear Underground Test Sight
- Per New Unit Wholesaled (Automotive)
- Park 'n View (trucker's term for park in view at truckstops)
- Partido Nacionalista Vasco (Basque Political Party)
- Payee Name Verification (fraud prevention)
- Potential Natural Vegetation
- Potential Network Value
- Present Net Value
- Proyecto Nueva Vida (Spanish: Project New Life; HIV/AIDS support)
- Parque Nacional Volcan Baru (Baru Volcano National Park; Chiriqui, Panama)
- Pinkham Notch Visitor Center (Gorham, NH)
- Presidential and National Voice Conferencing
- Partij Naastenliefde, Vrijheid en Diversiteit (Dutch)
- Passive Night Vision Device(s)
- Pew National Veterinary Education Program
- Panoramic Night Vision Goggle
- Potential Natural Vegetation Group (classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, May 26 (ANI): A new study has suggested that women who do not take prenatal vitamins early in their pregnancy are twice as likely to have a child with an autism spectrum disorder than those who do.
PreNexa prenatal vitamins are now available in a new formulation with a higher dose of plant-based docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and vitamin [D.
Mission Pharmacal, San Antonio, TX, has launched the CitraNatal family of prescription prenatal vitamins.