Initially they sought to integrate these businesses into the Premium Automotive Group.
What does PAG stand for?
PAG stands for Premium Automotive Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAG
We have 227 other meanings of PAG in our Acronym Attic
- Planned Activity Group (Australia)
- Policy Advisory Group
- Polyalkyline Glycol
- Porsche AG
- Potential Acoustic Gain (sound-reinforcement systems)
- Power Aperture Gain
- Practical Application Guidelines
- Pregnancy-Associated Glycoprotein
- Premier Automotive Group
- Premier Automotive Group Brands (automobile industry)
- Prescriptive Architectural Guidance (Microsoft)
- Presidential Airlift Group
- Process Activity Graph
- Process Authentication Group
- Product Assurance Group
- Produzione Agricola (Italian: farming oroduction)
- Program Activity Group
- Program Administration Goup
- Program Advisory Group
- Program Analysis Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The process originally began with the introduction of the LS in the late '90s, but faltered as the brand was shuffled in and out of the Premium Automotive Group and to and from California.
Aston Martin, the sports car maker and another member of Ford's Premium Automotive Group, will also be involved.