That was a question frequently asked during Wednesday night's Planning Board hearing on a preliminary subdivision plan for the project.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Preliminary Subdivision Plan (city planning)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Power Steering Pressure (automobiles)
- Power Steering Pump (automobiles)
- Power Supply Panel (electricity)
- Power Support Platform
- Power Switch Pack (various companies)
- Prague Summer Program (various schools; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Praja Socialist Party (India)
- Pre-Employment Screening Program (various organizations)
- Precinct Structure Plan (Australia)
- Precision Spectral Pyranometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are some communities across North America in which it is relatively easy to achieve draft or preliminary subdivision plan approval, but which carry onerous and costly conditions for final subdivision approval.
Byline: Ellie Oleson OXFORD - Despite the downturn in the economy since Old Oxford Realty Partners first submitted preliminary subdivision plans in 2003, the developer is moving forward with plans to develop 320 town houses in Oxford and 30 single-family homes in Auburn.
Brendon Properties-Auburn Realty Trust of Southboro is seeking a preliminary subdivision plan approval and a special permit from the Planning Board as the first step in building the homes to cost as much as $500,000.