Hildreth's certification expertise in ISO 14971 and related safety and risk analysis disciplines includes complete safety analysis from system-level Preliminary Hazard List, Preliminary Hazard Analysis and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) to software FTA/Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
What does PrHA stand for?
PrHA stands for Preliminary Hazard Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PrHA
We have 10 other meanings of PrHA in our Acronym Attic
- Personnalité et Relations Humaines (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Phase Retrieval Holography
- Policy Rating History (insurance)
- Primary and Rural Health (California)
- Prolactin-Releasing Hormone (also seen as PRLH)
- Purely Right-Handed (metamaterials)
- Parkland Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- People's Refreshment Houses Association (UK)
- Petersburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority (est. 1968; Petersburg, VA)
- Polish Reining Horse Association
- President of the Royal Hibernian Academy
- Process Hazard Analysis (chemical process safety, industrial process safety)
- Public Rental Housing Assistance Program (Australia)
- Penn Reviews in the History of the Book (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Periodic Reception History Broadcast (computing)
- Post-Retirement Health Benefit
- Puerto Rico Hapkido Brotherhood (online sports group)
- Puerto Rico Home Builders Association
- Pacific Regional Humanities Center (University of California at Davis and US NEH)
- Pella Regional Health Center (Iowa; est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Practitioner Nolan describes guidance on qualitative safety analyses, including the Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) reviews.
Such methods, discussed in this book, include practical risk analysis, failure mode and effect analysis, preliminary hazard analysis, progressive failure analysis, fault tree analysis, mean time between failures, Wohler curves, finite element analysis, cohesive zone models, crack propagation kinetics, time-temperature collectives, quantitative characterization of fatigue damage, and fracture maps.