Governor requests Joint Preliminary Damage Assessments (PDAs) from FEMA regional office.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Preliminary Damage Assessment (American Red Cross; aka Windshield Survey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Post-Detection Amplifier
- Posterior Descending Artery
- Potash Development Association (York, UK)
- Potato Dextrose Agar
- Potential Development Area
- Power Distribution Assembly (Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Armies)
- Predetermined Arc
- Predetermined Attendance (UK Fire Service)
- Preference Disaggregation Approach (decision theory)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state has requested joint preliminary damage assessments with (the Federal Emergency Management Agency), and we expect that the teams will be doing the field work next week," department spokeswoman Jennifer Chamberlain said in an e-mail to the county.
Krimm said that FEMA was doing preliminary damage assessments in Wisconsin, Iowa, and Missouri.