The lost prescription drugs consist of: Amlodipin, Atenolol, Atorvastatin, Clopidogrel, Cocodamol, Duloxetine, Gyceryl Trinitrate spray, Lansoprazole, Omacor, Perindopril, Erbumine, Pregabalin, Tiotropium inhaler, Tramadol, Ventolin and Zopiclone.
What does PGB stand for?
PGB stands for Pregabalin (antiepileptic drug)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PGB
We have 43 other meanings of PGB in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Golf Association of Thailand
- Philadelphia Gaming Advisory Task Force (Pennsylvania)
- Peckham Guyton Albers & Viets
- Public Galleries Association of Victoria (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Partido de la Gente del Bar
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank (New Jersey)
- Permanent Guide Base
- Persoonsgebonden Budget (Dutch)
- Polo Grounds Baseball
- Precision Guided Bomb (Royal Air Force, UK)
- Professional Game Board (UK)
- Propeller Gear Box
- Prueba General de Bachillerato
- Pseudo-Goldstone Boson (physics)
- Palmetto Government Benefits Administrators (TRICARE)
- Plant Generic Bioprocessing Apparatus (biology)
- Product Grants and Benefits Administration Act 2000 (Australia)
- Punta Gorda Business Alliance (Florida)
- Paul Gunn Business Consulting (Alabama)
- Pleasant Grove Baptist Church (Shepherdsville, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GWQ Service Plus AG intends to 01/07/2015 conduct a Europe-wide open tender procedure to preparations mitden drugs cilostazol, Epleneron, pregabalin and the drug combination salmeterol + FluticasonmitVertragsstart.
Studies have resulted in the presentation of very appropriate method for the measurement of pregabalin drug in complicated matrices such as blood plasma.
SAN DIEGO - Pregabalin significantly improved fibromyalgia pain even in patients who were being treated for comorbid depression in a double-blind, crossover clinical trial.
com)-- Gabapentin (Neurontin) and pregabalin (Lyrica) are two medications used to treat neuropathic pain and partial seizure.
Pregabalin and gabapentin are recommended (grade A) as first-line therapy by IASP, EFNS, and French guidelines, based on high-quality evidence of efficacy established in multiple RCTs.
In the present case series, the successful results of administering pregabalin for neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS) are presented in three patients with RLS.
HAAD has received reports of theft (of Pregabalin) from pharmacies as well as pharmacists being threatened to provide Pregabalin.