What does POTZ stand for?
POTZ stands for Preferred Optimum Temperature Zone (veterinary science)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works
- Punisher of the Weak (gaming website)
- Passion of the Young (festival)
- Person of the Year
- Photographer of the Year (award)
- Picture of the Year (photojournalism contest)
- Player of the Year (various organizations)
- Playmate of the Year
- Post of the Year
- Potyvirus Group
- Pay Own Utilities (used in housing advertisements)
- Petrick Outsourcing Unlimited, Inc.
- Philosophy of Use
- Point of Unusability (equipment maintenance)
- Point Of Use
- Pokhara University (Nepal)
- Polish Open University (Warsaw, Poland)
- Port of Unlading (shipping)
- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA - Dutchess County (Airport Code)
- Pressurizing and Overspeed Unit