Ashwaq Al-Aliei, a human rights activist and another member of Safe Streets Initiative, said some victims prefer not to disclose their sexual harassment stories for fear of being disgraced by their family or community.
What does PNTD stand for?
PNTD stands for Prefer Not to Disclose
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNTD
- Pacific Northwest Tool Club (Hillsboro, OR)
- Pacific Northwest Tool Collectors (Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia, Canada)
- Paisley Natural Therapy Centre (est. 1985; UK)
- Philippine National Touring Car (race)
- Pillar New Testament Commentary
- Partidul National Taranesc Crestin Democrat (Romania)
- Portable Navigation, Tracking and Communication System
- Participatory and Negotiated Territorial Development (Food and Agricultural Organization; UN)
- Petri Net Type Definition (file format)
- Plastic Nuclear Track Detector
- Parque Nacional Tierra Del Fuego (Spanish: Tierra Del Fuego National Park; Argentina)
- Philadelphia Natural Trumpet Ensemble
- Presbyterian Network to End Homelessness
- Pacific Northwest Track and Field (Seattle, WA)
- Public Nuisance Task Force (Philadelphia, PA)
- Paint Graphic (MacPaint graphic file format)
- Ported Number Translation Indicator
- Pacific Nuclear Transport Limited
- People Need the Lord (Stafford, TX)
- Policia National Timor Leste (Portuguese: East Timor National Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scientists would prefer not to disclose more details than this, at the moment.
We only received 11 reports about sexual harassment cases on our hotline last year, and two so far this year, and we know that these cases are hard to crack because in most cases families prefer not to disclose it, especially if the offender is a family member," he said.
Kennedy went on to write: In a decision so fraught with emotional consequence, some doctors may prefer not to disclose precise details of the abortion procedure to be used.
In a decision so fraught with emotional consequence some doctors may prefer not to disclose precise details of the means that will be used, confining themselves to the required statement of risks the procedure entails.
By volunteering information, you're only inviting more questions and possibly revealing information you'd prefer not to disclose.
``We would prefer not to disclose those details at present,'' he said.