Concept buildings take just eight weeks to set up and can be built anywhere in the world Dubai Austrian house builder Elk announced last week that it's entering a new business sector by offering prefabricated hotels which can be built in just eight weeks and can be set up anywhere in the world.
What does PREFAB stand for?
PREFAB stands for Prefabricated
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Premature Child
- Pacific Rim Energy and Environment Network
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (rabies immunization)
- Pacific Renewable Energy Fund (Micronesia)
- Paris Real Estate Finders (Paris, France)
- Polish Real Estate Federation (est. 1995)
- Pooled Real Estate Fund
- Priest River Experimental Forest (Rocky Mountain Research Station; Moscow, ID)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency
- Prepare Final Acceptance Trial
- Prudential Real Estate Fixed Income Investors (mortgage investment manager; Prudential Financial, Inc.; Newark, NJ)
- Preferences and Their Applications in Logic Programming Systems (workshop)
- Presentation Refuse
- Pacific Real Estate Group (California)
- Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group (South Carolina)
- Plausible Reality Extrusion Group
- Promotion of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Greenhouse Gas Abatement
- Philippine Research Education and Government Information Network
- Poverty Reduction and Economic Growth Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The aim is to create a prefabricated family house suitable for an urban environment.
US shipments of prefabricated housing, which includes manufactured housing (single-section and multisection), and modular, precut and panelized housing, are forecast to decline 1.
The Prefabricated Home Colin Davies Reaktion Books 79 Farrington Road, London 3C1M 1JU, England 1861892438 $29.
He has been approached by Kenora Mayor David Canfield to manufacture prefabricated houses--a concept that has piqued his interest, particularly since homes are constructed largely from building studs, McKay says.