1]) x body mass (kg) x %HRR x energy equivalent, and REE is given by predicted resting energy expenditure x (S/1440), where S is the number of minutes of sleep per day.
What does PREE stand for?
PREE stands for Predicted Resting Energy Expenditure
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PREE
We have 1 other meaning of PREE in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive and Predictive Control with Physical Constraints
- Patient Refined Expectations for Deciding Invasive Cardiac Treatments (Web-based program)
- Pediatric Randomized Early Vs. Deferred Initiation in Cambodia and Thailand (US NIH)
- Plate-Forme de Recherche et d'Expérimentation pour le Développement de l'Information Multimodale (French: Platform Research and Experimental Development of Multimodal Information)
- Plan Régional d'Elimination des Déchets Industriels Spéciaux (French: Regional Plan for Special Industrial Waste Disposal)
- Programme National de Recherche sur Les Transports, dans Les Réseaux de Recherche et d'Innovation Technologiques
- Program for Research and Development of Ogoni (Nigeria)
- Parks and Recreation/Environmental Education (Slippery Rock University; Pennsylvania)
- Partial Reinforcement Extinction Effect (reinforced behavior)
- Population Resources and Environment Economics (Renmin University; China)
- Preliminary Regulatory Economic Evaluation
- Professional Residency in Environmental Education (training program; Teton Science School; Wyoming)
- Position-Resolved Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Premature Child
- Pacific Rim Energy and Environment Network
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (rabies immunization)
- Pacific Renewable Energy Fund (Micronesia)
- Paris Real Estate Finders (Paris, France)
- Polish Real Estate Federation (est. 1995)
- Pooled Real Estate Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her study compared actual resting energy expenditure, measured by indirect calorimetry, to the predicted resting energy expenditure according to HBE in 19 patients with chronic liver disease awaiting transplant.
The agreement between measured and predicted resting energy expenditure in patients with pancreatic cancer: a pilot study.