Compared with hydraulic two-platen machines, the hybrids are said to offer increased precision and accuracy and reduced maintenance.
What does P&A stand for?
P&A stands for Precision and Accuracy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&A
- Parts and Accessories
- Pay and Allowances
- People and Arts (TV channel)
- Percussion and Auscultation
- Performance & Availability (software)
- Personnel & Administration
- Phenol and Alcohol
- Planning & Analysis
- Planning and Assessment (US FEMA)
- Plug and Abandon (oil well)