AN A321 and a Dash-8 became the first aircraft to complete simultaneous parallel landings at Philadelphia International, using a new Precision Runway Monitor (PRM) radar.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Precision Runway Monitor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Pitt Rivers Museum (UK)
- Planning and Resource Management (various organizations)
- Planning Reserve Margin (various organizations)
- Poisson Regression Model (computational mathematics)
- Policy & Requirements Manual
- Port Reduction Method
- Power Range Monitor
- Power Rangers Megaforce (gaming)
- Pre-Regulator Module
- Precision Radiation Measurement
- Presidential Review Memorandum
- Pressurized Rescue Module (US Navy)
- Prevention Reference Manuals (EPA)
- Print Registration Mark
- Proactive Reliability Maintenance
- Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
- Probabilistic Resilient Multicast (data recovery scheme)
- Probabilistic Risk Monitor
- Process Radiation Monitor
- Process Reliability Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, it will replace the existing E-Scan Precision Runway Monitor.
The aircraft were able to reduce the normal minimum separation distance from 4,300 feet using the new radar system, Precision Runway Monitor (PRM).