No miss with Swiss Swiss-type turning machines continue to be one of the most important classes of machines in demand for medical device, as well as other small precision parts manufacturing.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Precision Parts Manufacturing (Canadian-based Hungarian company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 379 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Pixel Map
- Portfolio Product Manager (various companies)
- Positive Performance Management
- Positive Psychology Movement
- Post Program Monitoring (International Monetary Fund)
- Postings Per Month (USENET)
- Pounds (Mass) Per Minute
- Power Policy Manager (computing)
- Practical Pain Management
- Pre-Assembled Power Module (wind turbines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honda Precision Parts Manufacturing plans to manufacturer 250,000 automatic transmissions and 550,000 engine valve sets in 2004, Honda said.