vector-based Precision Graphics Markup Language (PGML) and Vector Markup Language (VML) are being developed to legitimize and popularize the use of animation on the web.
What does PGML stand for?
PGML stands for Precision Graphics Markup Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PGML
- Pakistan Gloves Manufacturers and Exporters Association (trade association)
- Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate
- Programmed Fuel Injection
- Pretty Girls Make Graves (band)
- Peace Gospel Ministries International
- Pendidikan Guru Madrasah Ibtidaiyah (Indonesian education organization)
- Peter Gammons Ministries International (various locations)
- Post Graduate Medical Institute
- Primary Green Monkey Kidney
- Plant Genome Mapping Laboratory (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Primary Gastric Malignant Lymphoma (cancer)
- Precision Guided Mortar Munitions
- Provincial Groundwater Monitoring Network (Canada)
- Pedro Guevara Memorial National High School (Santa Cruz, Philippines)
- Professional Game Match Officials (UK)
- Professional Game Match Officials Board (Great Britain)
- Professional Game Match Officials Limited (England soccer referrees booking agent)
- Plasma Gun, Man-Portable (science fiction, gaming)
- Program Management Plan (Army Corps of Engineers)
- Program Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rival Adobe Inc is pushing its own vector graphics format, precision graphics markup language (PGML).
In related news, IBM and Adobe are showing off a web publishing technology based on XML, Java and their jointly proposed W3C standard, Precision Graphics Markup Language (PGML).