The new automated ATM system will be able to manage additional flights and incorporate network security capacities like Automatic Dependent Surveillance (ADS), Controller Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC), and Precision Area Navigation (P-RNAV).
What does P-RNAV stand for?
P-RNAV stands for Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
This definition appears frequently
- Post-Punk Cinema Club
- Plasma by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Poly-Picosatellite Orbital Deployer (satellite launch)
- Pinoy Pop (music)
- Plain-Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as PPOP)
- Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
- PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Scratch Paper (library catalog)
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
This certification enables more than 110 airlines, currently customers of Lufthansa Systems' Lido FMS database, to apply for use of the new precision area navigation (P-RNAV) procedures at their aviation authority.