Jewelry maker and lapidary Colleen White teaches precious metallurgy using the newly available (and affordable) bronze variety of precious metal clay, which can be molded, dried, glazed and fired like clay, but turns back into a metal after a trip to the kiln.
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Precious Metal Clay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Postmarketing Commitment (US FDA)
- Power Management Control
- Power Management Control (source code)
- Power Management Controller
- Power Meter Channel (Agilent)
- Power Modulator Conference (IEEE)
- Power Motion Control (various locations)
- Practice Management Course (various locations)
- Pre Med Club
- Pre-Maintenance Check
- Precious Metals Code
- Premium Mission Critical (network traffic class)
- Preparata Metze Chien (graph theory model)
- President of the Mess Commitee
- President's Management Council
- Presidential Memorial Certificate (certificate signed by the president to honor the memory of honorably discharged deceased veterans)
- Pressure-Modulator Cell
- Preventive Maintenance Center
- Preventive Medicine Clinic (various locations)
- Preventive Medicine Countermeasures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, July 30, 2010 - (JCN) - Mitsubishi Materials' (MMC) Precious Metals Division has announced development of a new precious metal clay product ("PMC PRO").
While taking classes at the Worcester Center for Crafts in metalsmithing, enameling and lamp bead making, she fell in love with precious metal clay, getting her certified artisan degree in this discipline.
Nowadays, thanks to the proliferation of air-drying clay and new malleable substances like polymer clay, precious metal clay, and Model Magic, this approach to modeling form is available to everyone.
Precious Metal Clay classes with Leslie Tieke Abbott.
Materials: PMC silver clay, dichroic glass, bisque beads, enamels, Precious Metal Clay in Mixed Media project book Grade level: middle school and high school Estimated project time: two to four class periods Complete Project Lesson Plans and Free Supply Catalog Available Call 888-281-5780 or visit www.