39154680 | Students taking a certificate in pre-vocational education (CPVE) at Huddersfield Technical College raised PS100 for the |Save the Children Fund Kurdish Children Appeal.
What does PVE stand for?
PVE stands for Pre-Vocational Education (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PVE
We have 55 other meanings of PVE in our Acronym Attic
- Palos Verdes Estates (California)
- Parliamentary Vasudan Empire (Freespace game)
- Partial Volume Effect (clinical diagnostics)
- Parvovirus Enteritis
- Perméabilité a la Vapeur d'Eau (French: Water Vapor Permeability)
- Phase-Velocity Error
- Pine Valley Elementary (Colorado)
- Player Versus Environment (gaming)
- Polyvinyl Ether (refrigeration oil)
- Pre-requisite Validation Examination
- Preventing Violent Extremism (UK)
- Production Vehicle Evaluation (various organizations)
- Productivity Value Engineer
- Programma Van Eisen (Dtuch: Program of Requirements)
- Prosthetic Valve Endocarditis
- Paradise Valley Education Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Perkiomen Valley Education Association
- Petroleum Violation Escrow Account (California)
- Phase Velocity Equalization Curve
- Police Vehicle Enthusiasts' Club (est. 1986; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At primary and lower secondary standards (middle) it provides students the concept of world of work; pre-vocational education is imparted in classes 9th and 10th and vocational education as a distinct stream starts in senior secondary at 11th and 12th level.
Pre-vocational education is allocated two lessons per week (45 minutes each lesson); taking into consideration the necessity of documenting the student's individual progress
Pre-vocational education (PVE) in Jordanian schools, face numerous problems.