Geotrace's onboard processing will include surface related multiple elimination (SRME), pre-stack time migration (PSTM) and dense velocity analysis.
What does PSTM stand for?
PSTM stands for Pre-Stack Time Migration (seismic processing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSTM
We have 1 other meaning of PSTM in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Solving through Literature
- Product Support Team Leader
- Projet Serveur Terminaux Linux (French)
- Puget Sound Traveling League (girls basketball)
- Puget Sound Truck Lines
- Pyramid Saimira Theatre Ltd
- Political Subdivision Tort Liability Act (Ohio)
- Paraspinal Soft Tissue Mass
- Pelan Strategik Teknologi Maklumat (Malay: Information Technology Strategic Plan)
- Photon Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- Public Sector Technology and Management (magazine)
- Pesticide Safety Team Network
- Postal Satellite Training Network
- Public Service Telephone Network (less common)
- Public Switched Telecommunications Network
- Public Switched Telephone Network
- Public Switched Telecommunication/Telephone Network Signaling System 7
- Potentials Spatial-Temporal Organization
- Principal Sea Transport Officer (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the interest of maximizing the science with a reasonable computational effort, pre-stack time migration has been used as the preferred imaging method.