The Homeland Security Department plans to release a pre-solicitation notice this month for a multiple award services contract set aside for service-disabled veteran-owned businesses.
What does PSN stand for?
PSN stands for Pre-Solicitation Notice (US Department of Interior; National Park Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSN
We have 173 other meanings of PSN in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmaceutical Society of Namibia
- Piano Sanitario Nazionale (Italian: National Health Plan)
- Plansoft Network
- Playstation Network (gaming)
- Pobalscoil Neasáin (Irish school)
- Polygonal Switching Network
- Position Switched Network
- Power Sports Network (Wisconsin)
- Presacral Neurectomy
- Primary Service Node
- Private Sector Network (business network)
- Probability, Stress, Number of Life Cycles
- Processing Sequence Number
- Processor Serial Number (Intel Pentium III)
- Product Serial Number
- Production Services Network (gas/oil services company; Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Professional Services Network, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Progressive States Network (politics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 24-26) The pre-solicitation notice for the Teaching American History program's National History Education Clearinghouse has been posted on the fedbizop.
The agency has issued pre-solicitation notices for contracts to provide base camps and to operate a disaster-assistance call center.
The names and contact information for these personnel are commonly listed in the pre-solicitation notices in FedBizOpps, along with most of the government market research data stores.