It holds a pre-sessional working group, prior to its regular session, where interested NGOs, and preferably their coalitions, can present their critique of the report, and supplementary and alternative information.
What does PSWG stand for?
PSWG stands for Pre-Sessional Working Group (UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSWG
We have 35 other meanings of PSWG in our Acronym Attic
- Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (Provincial Government of Bataan; Balanga City, Philippines)
- Pacific Symphonic Wind Ensemble (Canada)
- Primary Schools Wind Ensemble (est. 1987; Australia)
- Program Store Write Enable (flash memory)
- Prolate Spheroidal Wave Function
- Panel Standardization Working Group
- Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
- Parliamentary Sustainable Waste Group (London, UK)
- Payload Safety Working Group (aerospace)
- Personnel Security Working Group
- Product Safety Working Group
- Project Star Wars Galaxies
- Puget Sound Wine Growers (Lopez Island, WA)
- Passive Solar Water Heating
- Psychological Science in the Workplace InfoNet
- Personal Support Worker
- Plasma Shock Wave Lithotripsy (gastroenterology)
- Program Status Word Low
- Participatory Sustainable Waste Management (University of Victoria; British Columbia, Canada)
- Parzi's Star Wars Mod (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pre-Sessional Working Group (for second and subsequent State party reports).
For periodic reports, questions are prepared in advance of the session by a pre-sessional working group and conveyed to the country's United Nations mission for written answer prior to its appearance before the Committee.