Several studies have found that participation in inclusive or special education courses (Lancaster & Bain 2007, 2010; Oh, Rizzo, So, Chung, Park & Lei, 2010; Sari, Celikoz & Se9er, 2008; Woodcock, 2008) or embedding evidence-based practice in the pre-service teacher education program (Bain, Lancaster, Zundans & Parkes, 2009) have a positive impact on pre-service teachers' knowledge and skill development to teach in inclusive classrooms as well as developing high teacher -efficacy and positive attitudes towards inclusive education.
What does PSTEP stand for?
PSTEP stands for Pre-Service Teacher Education Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSTEP
- Philippine Society for Training and Development
- Protection from Sexually Transmitted Disease (questionnaire)
- Pseudospectral Time-Domain
- Puget Sound Telecommuting Demonstration Project (Washington)
- Personnel Subsystem Test & Evaluation
- Practical Skills Therapeutic Education (method)
- Protection, Sociale, Travail, Emploi (French: Social Security, Labor and Employment Protection)
- Personal Science Teaching Efficacy Belief (teaching scale)
- Professional Standards and Teacher Education Board (Maryland)
- Provincial Science, Technology and Environment Office (Thailand)
- Private Sector and Trade Enabling Programme (EU)
- Program in Science Technology and Environmental Policy (Princeton University; New Jersey)
- Payments Systems Task Force
- Pedigree Standardization Task Force (National Society of Genetic Counselors)
- Portuguese Science and Technology Foundation
- Private Sewage Treatment Facility
- Probation Services Task Force
- Public Safety Training Facility
- Pump Seal Test Facility
- Purple Sparkle Time Fedora (Roblox)
Samples in periodicals archive:
396 LC2717 Viewing hip-hop culture as a form of critical pedagogy, author Prier (educational foundations and leadership, Duquesne University) looks at how educators might 'read' hip-hop culture as a text in urban pre-service teacher education programs, and in education leadership more broadly, as a way to teach future educators about the sociocultural realities of today's urban students.
When students enter pre-service teacher education programs, they do so bringing implicit theories of what intelligence means and the extent to which intelligence is a malleable or fixed entity.
Patterson, along with the Ministry of Education and the Higher Education Commission, officially launched the Pre-Service Teacher Education Program (Pre-STEP) in Pakistan here on Thursday.
Background As an experiential teaching and learning method, service learning (SL) has been used in pre-service teacher education programs (Mayhew, 2000; Wilson, 2005), in alternative educational settings (Meyers, 1999; Murry, 2001), among normal achieving students (Rasmussen, 2000; Scales, Blyth, Berkas, & Kielsmeier, 2000), among students with learning disabilities (Burns, Storey, & Certo, 1999; Jennings, 2001), and among students with emotional and behavioral disturbance (Adelman & Taylor, 2000; Frey, 2003; Muscott, 2000).
16 million grant to integrate technology into its pre-service teacher education program.
Australia, and Putera Sampoerna Foundations Teacher Institute, Indonesia) compile 12 chapters that examine pre-service teacher education programs in the Asia-Pacific region, and new paradigms for education and their implications for practice that is innovative and prepares students who are adaptable to change, creative and innovative, able to apply knowledge and solve problems, and technology savvy.
The provincial governments are introducing ADE as a part of standard teacher training degree supported by Pre-Service Teacher Education Program (Pre-STEP), a USAID-funded US$ 75 million programme working in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Higher Education Commission (HEC) to improve the quality of basic education in Pakistan by strengthening teachers education and teaching skills.