amp;#8220;Far more pre-retirement education of consumers would greatly reduce the burden on individuals and ultimately on taxpayers who pick up the lion's share of the bill for care.
What does PRE stand for?
PRE stands for Pre-Retirement Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRE
We have 133 other meanings of PRE in our Acronym Attic
- Passive Resistance Exercise
- Performance Routing Engine
- Performers' Rights Entrustment (Japan)
- Permanently Reinvested Earnings (finance)
- Persistent-Radical Effect (chemistry)
- Physical Review E (American Physical Society journal of statistical, linear, & soft-matter physics)
- Pitting Resistance Equivalent
- Police Régionale d'État (French: Regional Police State)
- Position Reporting Equipment (portable tactical data terminal)
- Power Ranger Empire (fan forum)
- Preformatted Text (HTML)
- Preliminary Risk Evaluation
- Principal Residence Exemption (various locations)
- Proactive Resolution and Education Division (US IRS)
- Process Risk Evaluation
- Procuradoria Regional Eleitoral (Portuguese: Regional Election Attorney; Brazil)
- Progesterone Response Element (biochemistry)
- Program Related Engineering
- Progressive Resistive Exercise
- Proportional Reduction in Error (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suggestions include Green Gyms - outdoor conservation groups who use gardening to keep active - fitting benches on pleasant walking routes for "pit stop" rests, initiating new local exercise classes tailored for older people and offering pre-retirement education programmes.