4 million contract for the second phase of a pre-planned product improvement program for BAT, the Army's "brilliant" antiarmor submunition.
What does P3IP stand for?
P3IP stands for Pre-Planned Product Improvement Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- P388 Leukemia Cells Sensitive
- Proline 38 Replaced with Alanine
- Poly (3-Alkylthiophene)
- Parent's Perceptions of Primary Care Measure (child care study)
- Phase 3, Satellite D (amateur radio satellite)
- Plans, Policy, and Programs Division
- Participatory 3-Dimensional Modelling
- Poly (3-Hexylthiophene)
- Planning, Performance, Process & Innovative Solutions
- Preplanned Product Improvement
- particle-particle particle-mesh (method)
- Past 3 Months
- Personnel Policy Projection Model
- Project, Program and Portfolio Management
- Poly (3-Octylthiophene)
- Pentium III Processor
- Platform for Privacy Preference Project
- Privacy Preferences Platform (Internet privacy)
- Procollagen 3 Peptide (biochemistry)
- Pittsburgh Three Rivers Volleyball Club (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SFW has received production go-ahead after having completed a pre-planned product improvement program.
Examples include the Army's Brilliant Anti-Tank (BAT) and Wide Area Munition (WAM) programs, and the Air Force's Sensor Fuzed Weapon pre-planned product improvement program.