In successive Budgets, he has introduced pre-owned asset tax (POAT) and legislated over gifts into trusts.
What does POAT stand for?
POAT stands for Pre-Owned Asset Tax (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POAT
- Posted on Another Site
- Principal Officials Accountability System (Hong Kong)
- Problem-Oriented Dental Attenders (dental care study)
- Psychological Operations Automated System (US DoD)
- Philipsburg-Osceola Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Persatuan Orang Asli Semenanjung Malaysia (Malaysian: Peninsula Malaysia Orang Asli Association; cultural heritage organization)
- Phosphate Organic Acid Technology (automotive coolant)
- Plane On A Treadmill
- Point of Aim Target (target shooting)
- Police Officer Assistance Trust (Miami-Dade County, Florida)
- Psychological Operations Assessment Team
- Prescription Opioid Addiction Treatment Study
- Pacific Overseas Air Technical Service Command (US Navy)
- Protestants and Other Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Pi Orbital Axis Vector Analysis
- Professional Officers' Association Victoria (Australia)
- Paper-Over-Board (type of book binding)
- Parade Of Bands
- Paris Opera Ballet
- Parti Ouvrier Belge (French: Belgian Labor Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Kirstin Cook Kirstin Cook looks at the new Pre-Owned Asset Tax Rules.
There are some exceptions to the pre-owned asset tax.